- Winter 2023
- Fall 2022
- Summer 2022
- Spring 2022
- Winter 2022
- Fall 2021
- Summer 2021
- Spring 2021
- Fall 2020
Gazette columns by Free Lunch volunteer spotlight food insecurity in Iowa
- February 6th and 20th, 2023
- Read Norman Sherman’s February 6 column at this link
- Read Norman Sherman’s February 20 column at this link
Bread and Butter food guide shares the stories of Free Lunch co-directors
- September 2022
- The local food scene includes a place for Free Lunch Program
- Read Adam Witte’s interview of Kai and Diane at this link.
Little Village profiles the Free Lunch Program approaching 40 years of service
- December 10, 2021
- A typical day at Free Lunch is described by LV’s Adria Carpenter.
- Read the story of the organization’s heart and soul at this link.
Outgoing director of kitchen & volunteers recognized with Human Rights Award
- October 6, 2021
- Jama Lidral receives the Isabel Turner Award for her work ensuring fair treatment of all individuals.
- Iowa City news release has the details at this link
Iowa City Free Lunch shares plans for the winter and holiday season
- December 4, 2020
- Interview with KICI-LP’s Holly Hart and Bonnie Penno, IC-FLP Board President
- Listen to the radio spot at this link!
Follow us on Facebook!